We can’t imagine living our daily life without dispensers that help us provide with clean water to drink. Every time we are thirsty we can just push the spigot and we end up being relieved. Normally, every place has at least one of it that is placed in their kitchen or pantry. Many of us have it in our dining room and kitchen, in our living room, even in our bedroom. Dispensers come variously in different sizes, colors, brands, prices and in other possible specification. Let me introduce the Hamilton BL-1-4A Water Cooler Dispenser with Hot, Cold, and Room Temperatures completed with a Bottom Loading. Learn the description of this product if you want to buy it.
The Description of Hamilton the Black-Color Beach BL-1-4A Hot, Cold and Room Temperatures Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser:
– The product provides hot, cold, and room temperature water.
– It is designed to have a bottom loading bottle.
– It is equipped with a child-safety lock and with a flashing indicator light to sign if the bottle is empty.
– It has a drip tray that can be removed easily.
– It has a bottom door with a panel made from stainless steel that may get scratched.
– It uses bottles of three and five gallons.
– Its water tank is food-grade stainless steel that provides clean water to drink the whole day.
– It’s very easy to make instant drinks, soups, and other instant edible liquids since this product is with push-button control to access to the room temperature, cold, and hot water.
– Its bottom loading part makes the area around it free from the water spilling for it has modern and sophisticated technology.
– Its bottle installation is quick, easy, and safe. It prevents people from facing the stiff maneuvering and heavy lifting.
– It has no filters since it doesn’t need it.
– Its removable tray is safe to wash.
– It is 45 inches in height and 14 inches in width.
– It is available in contemporary-white color.
– It has switch for hot and cold water tank.
– Its warranty is one year, is an ETL certified, and is Energy Star Compliant.
– Its shipping weight is 47.2 pounds.
The Spigot Pipe
The spigot pipe is designed to fit the three-gallon and five-gallon bottles.
Best Water Dispenser Stand for Home and Office
Bottom Loading Dispenser VS Top Loading Dispenser. Those who have health problems will be very happy with this product having bottom loading part since it is easier to replace the empty bottle with a three or five-gallon bottle. They don’t have to lift heavy bottles. Top loading dispenser doesn’t help you with space saving and neat look. If you have the one with top loading dispenser you will have spare bottles around it. However, you always have to at least own one spare bottle just in case the power goes out. When the power is down this Bottom Loading Dispenser cannot store water because its pump fills the water into the heater and the cooler option. Pour the water into a cup every time the power down. In short, it is easier to install the bottle with the Bottom Loading Dispenser.
Recommended Hot and Cold Water Dispenser by Hamilton
Information of this Bottom Loading Dispenser’s Compressor and Reservoir Type. If you want to know the information about the compressor of this product, you can call the customer service at 1-800-256-8169. The reservoir type of this made-in China Bottom Loading Dispenser is 100 percent pure resin.
Best Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser Review
The Hose and Cord of Hamilton Beach BL-1-4A Water Cooler Dispenser. The hard plastic straw is used for the hose and it’s great since it is flexible. Make sure that you check the flow of the hose which may be pinched by the bottle. Just have a paper clip to help you have a great water flow by punching the clip to turn the hose to the left. The cord of this product is six feet which is normal like the one for humidifiers and standing fans.
Classic Cheap Bottom Loading Water Dispensers for Family
The Bottles that Go Well with this Hamilton Beach BL-1-4A Water Cooler Dispenser. It is mentioned before that the size of bottles for this product are the three and five-gallon bottles. It is suggested that you buy the reusable ones with PBA free available in local grocery stores and water stations. You can just remove the plastic on the top of the bottle and insert the wand into it. The glass bottle may fit to this product as long as the size of the bottle’s neck is the same with plastic one.
Noises Produced by this Hamilton Beach BL-1-4A Water Cooler Dispenser
This product does produce a noise but it’s only little rattling noise that you can hear especially when you draw or pull water.
The temperature of this Hamilton Bottom Loading Dispenser
This product is available with hot, cold, and room-temperature water. However, the cold and hot ones are more dominant. Many people having this product will just mix the cold and hot water to have room-temperature water. If you want the real room-temperature water, you can just turn off the switch at the back of the product. To have cold and hot water you will have to wait about three minutes after you turn the switch on.
The width of the opening to dispense water
The standard-size aluminum bottle like an eight-inch aluminum bottle and regular cups fit well under it. The larger one can be used as long as you hold the spigot up in a longer time. This product is not designed with the cup holder attached to it.
The degrees of the cold and hot water from this Hamilton Bottom Loading Dispenser
It is not mentioned about the degrees cold water however it’s about 160 degrees for the hot one. The point is, this product is great to make hot drinks and soup or cold drinks for sure.
This product is not self cleaning, but it is easy to clean it.
This product is a-700-watt unit.
Cheap Water Dispenser Best Price
It is obviously great to have this product at our house or office and it is great to buy this Hamilton Beach BL-1-4A Water Cooler Dispenser online since it is usually free for the shipping. Not to mention if this product bought in a famous site, it usually can be bought with another product with reasonable price. Good Luck!